Wednesday, 11 June 2008

All you need is love dah da dadadah

It seems that all I hear about these days in the CREDIT CRUNCH. Interest rates, fuel, energy and food prices all rising and housing prices soaring. I know I'm going to have to make some life style adjustments. I have decided to give the following penny saving tricks a go this year. grow veg. bake bread and cakes. customise existing or charity shop clothes, holiday in the UK eat seasonal local food. buy less. turn things off at the socket. cycle (ok I already do that) wash less (joke) find free ways of entertaining myself. make birthday presents... Speaking of which I am hoping that they will bring back £1 notes so that I can give this to my friends on their birthday. They wont be able to buy anything with it... but hey we all know what's more important than money. I'll let you know how I get on with these things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...