Sunday, 15 June 2008


Possibly my favourite things ever ever ever are old photos. I love imagining the story behind the photo. I love the nostalgia for days gone by when life was simple and they wore tea dresses and had real hair do's. I even like that I know that the faces looking back at me are probably dead or very old by now and the photo is all that is left of their life.
This web site is heaven for me. I like this defaced set. Some seem a little sinister like they've been attacked in a moment of fury or heartbreak. Like the this one, I wonder if that shadowy head belongs to the person who later on removed her face! I love the ones of people just messing around hiding their faces... I wonder if there are any photos of me looking like this floating around out there...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...