Friday, 19 September 2008

While looking for inspiration for my birthday party...







I googled my year of birth and the world wide web came up with these beauties. the bottom one sealed the deal, a 1978 party it is! the outfit posibilites are endless, as are the music platylists. I feel so proud that this was the look the year I was born.
my dear friends han and matt have kindly offered to prepare canapees , inspired by a recent car boot buy: the 1977 readers digest *entertaining* cookbook....tuna mousse, cheese cubes with pineapple, vol au vents with egg mayonnaise, potato nests {very entertaining but not how they meant it im sure} all that washed down with Liebfraumilch or maybe babysham ..actually what was the tipple of choice in the late 70's??....It will be just like abigail's party, we can all have very bad hair days and wear big square glasses and tank tops. excellent.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...