Wednesday, 5 November 2008

what a day!



I just wouldn't have believed it if you'd told me a month ago. really not in my wildest dreams could i have hoped that america would actually vote in an intelligent {first shocker}, black man {second shocker} who is also fairly easy on the eye {see above...yes that really is the young president elect smoking a fag...or maybe even a spliff who knows?}

I cannot tell you the tremendous feeling of hope this fills me with. This news is like a ray of sunshine at the end of a damp and gloomy tunnel. Suddenly instead impending doom I see endless possibility...the times they are a changin and i for one feel kind of giddy with excitement about that... well done America, never thought I'd say it but you should be proud.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...