Wednesday, 10 March 2010

for some reason unbeknownst to me, i am drawn to mustard yellow.   i love all shades of yellow in fact. from gold, to buttercup, florescent and every buttery, sunny shade in between. but i especially love mustard... i love it. im like a moth to  flame where mustard is involved. im even lying under a mustard colourd duvet as i type this in bed... my affection for this particular hue borders on obsession... maybe i was a hotdog in a previous life.

i'm telling you i would paint the inside of my eyelids this colour if i could.

so in protest of this vile and grey day, i'm giving myself yellow therapy...its a bit like light therapy but possible to practice without sunlight or light boxes, and with the aid only of my trusty mac and we heart it.com (and all the yellow images found there in)











1 comment:

kate said...

the dishes are via smile and wave. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...