Monday, 13 September 2010

Yes!

im back. I took a break from blogging this summer. i didn't intend to but the weeks went by and it just sort of happened. sitting in front of a computer just wasn't on the top of my list of things to do. my apartment doesn't have a.c and the temperatures soared to brain boiling heights...it made doing anything inside rather unpleasant... so you see words, they just did not come to me.
then there was the three and a half weeks i spent back in the motherland visiting friends and family. getting my fix of music festivals and the great out doors (not to mention roast lamb and rain) which left me very little internet time. more on that later, but for now a quick hello im back or as they say in Japan ta-dai-ma! its good to be back oxoxo

Posted via email from ellebenton's posterous

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...